In today’s constantly changing business environment, risk management is more important than ever. From mitigating the threat of data breaches to controlling the costs of new construction and maintaining internal controls, managing and optimizing risk has never been so important. It’s easy for senior management to get bogged down in daily challenges, or fires that spring up, and lose sight of the organization’s strategic goals and objectives.
Our risk services professionals have the expertise to help you develop and conduct an enterprise risk assessment that will help you position your organization to understand and effectively manage risk and improve performance. We can help your organization:
- Identify and characterize threats based on industry standards
- completely assess known and suspected vulnerabilities to critical assets
- Determine and measure the expected likelihood and severity of specific risks
- Implement reasonable and repeatable approaches to reduce risks in the context of your organization
- Prioritize risk reducing actions and measures based on a defined strategy
- Effectively analyze outcomes and findings
Nichols, Cauley & Associates has a dedicated risk advisory, cyber security assessment, and internal audit team made up of individuals with decades of experience. They are dedicated to providing our clients with highly effective risk management programs and regulatory compliance management.
We deploy personnel who are Certified Information Systems Auditors (CISA), Certified in Risk and Information Systems Controls (CRISC), Certified in Information Security Managers (CISM), Certified Information Systems Security Professionals (CISSP), Certified Fraud Examiners (CFE), Certified Masters in Computer Forensics, Certified Internal Auditors (CIA), and Certified Information Technology Professionals (CITP). NCA will bring technical savvy and business expertise to your project.