With constant changes in the tax rules and regulations, it is increasingly difficult to know how to commit resources and minimize one of the biggest line items on your income statement. It is vital to have an advocate to help you make the best decisions for yourself, your business, and your heirs.
Simple tax compliance – completing business and personal returns in a timely and strategic manner – is a given. We aim to do much more. For more than 90 years, we have proven ourselves to be a strategic tax planning partner for our clients.
Here’s how our tax services team delivers extraordinary results:
- Personalized attention - we want to have long-term, personal relationships with every one of our clients
- Our team has been preparing tax returns for more than 35 years. We know the business
- By holding leadership positions on accounting society and government advisory committees, we are ahead of the curve on tax and financial developments and how they may impact you
- Value added - as thought leaders in all areas of taxation, our tax alerts, newsletters, webinars, and research studies bring you fresh ideas
- We strive to attract and keep the best and the brightest talent—bringing you consistency in your service team
You can access tax advisory services in many areas of expertise, including state and local tax, international tax, estate planning, and more. To learn more, let's schedule some time to talk.
The Nichols, Cauley & Associates corporate tax team provides expert tax advice for start-ups, corporations and flow-through entities, including partnerships, LLCs and Subchapter S corporations.
Our partners and practitioners ensure that our clients receive advice that works in cooperation with the financial assurance process and encompasses our other business, accounting, financial and individual tax advisory services.
Our clients include publicly held, multinational corporations, joint ventures, business and investment partnerships, REITs, private and limited liability companies, and family offices.
There is more to our tax practice than simply preparing returns. You need a strategy. You’ve worked long and hard to attain your financial status. Now, you want to maintain a certain lifestyle, preserve wealth for future generations, and perhaps create a legacy of philanthropy. Our dedicated individual tax team takes a comprehensive view of your finances to help you meet your short- and long-term goals.
Our expertise with high net worth tax individuals includes trust and estate planning, including generation-skipping wealth transfers, and sophisticated income, gift, and estate tax return preparation.
Experience has shown us that every taxpayer shares the same concerns:
- minimizing tax liability
- understanding increasingly challenging tax laws
- avoiding audits by the IRS
- preserving wealth for future generations
- planning for major taxable events, such as stock options.
If you have to work through these types of financial challenges, we should schedule a conversation and invest some quality time in tax planning.
We approach tax planning and compliance as a partnership, not just paperwork. Our tax team will help you pursue your financial goals so that you can spend time enjoying the life you’ve built.